Image by Julia Li/That's
Image by Julia Li/That’s
Photographer Julia Li was on the scene later on Sunday, and spoke to an employee at the All Days convenience store next door, who told her it was an air conditioner box that started the fire at around 4am.
Thankfully, the All Days staff noticed flames and called the fire department, who seemed to have dealt with it before the flames spread any further. No casualties have been reported so far. Let’s hope both venues will be back to service as soon as possible.
[Cover image by Julia Li/That’s]