Date: June 13-14
* Visit the third largest island in China
* Experience glamping：spend a night in a bubble house (comes with a bathtub!)
* Fun activities: ATV and cycling in nature!
* Have a bonfire party and drinks with friends!
* Visit a local farm and pick up strawberries
* Located within Shanghai city, QR code won't be affected
Chongming Island is the third largest island in China. It is also acclaimed as “Door to the Yangtze River, Yingzhou Island (a celestial mountain in fairy tales of ancient China) in the East China Sea”.
09:00 Meet at Zhongshan park
12:30 Arrive and have fresh lunch
13:30 Visit fruit farm and pick up seasonal fruits
14:30 Visit organic vegetable farm
15:30 Head to our glamping site and check-in. Free time to enjoy optional activities (ATV or cycling) or just chill with a drink
19:00 BBQ party! Cheers with new friends
20:00 Bonfire party
09:30 Free time