What are the technologies that support organic agriculture? Do they allure and support a younger and more conscious generation of farmers?
With the rapid development of the production and trade in organic food, organic agriculture, naturally, also boosted in China, as one of the biggest agricultral country, employing over 300 million farmers.
Join Sacha Cody and Gregory Burgess from UR Bridge (Urban-Rural Bridge) to discuss some of the questions below:
- What role can organic food possibly play in a nation such as China?
- Can smart technologies like drones and IoT bring young people (back) to the countryside?
- What are the negative and positive aspects of using drones in agriculture?
- What are the major challenges to switch and implement organic farming?
- What are the basis to developing organic agriculture in China?
Let’s gather in reflection and conversation to explore the future of organic farming in China.
电话：400 920 0518