This event is a relaxed and enjoyable way to discover chinese culture and chinese cooking basics, for expats and tourists, wether you know chinese or not...
Event starts at 2pm at finish around 5.30pm (google calendar time info may be wrong because it takes into account timezone)
What we offer
- Visit the fresh market and learn how to pickup the best vegetables, and bargain for the best prices.
- Learn what is the real chinese cuisine, what local people really eat, how to cook like a shanghainese family.
- Cook up to two or four delicious dishes, usually a main meat dish, a soup and a ealthy vegetable dish.
- Come back home with a recipe card, with full instructions and ingredients list in chinese and english, to cook the dishes at home again.
- Have fun meeting new people during the event, that share the same interest in Chinese food and culture.
- And after our event, impress your friend with your new chinese cooking skills !