"Reporting a Lost Passport Just Got Easier for Expats in Shenzhen"

Added November 9, 2018 at 9:36 am

If you fill in the lost passport form and go to the Entry Exit police station in Luohu, they don't care about the online form and make you refill the exact same form on paper. They found the results of the form online with my case number, but they didn't care. Just file a police report and go to the Luohu Entry Exit office. Don't bother with the online form, it's a waste of time.

We're on WeChat!

Scan our QR Code at right or follow us at thatsonline for events, guides, giveaways and much more!

7 Days in China With

Weekly updates to your email inbox every Wednesday


Download previous issues

Never miss an issue of That's Magazines!

Visit the archives

Get the App. Your essential China city companion.