Calling all adventure seekers!
We're teaming up with Discovery Adventures Moganshan Park to offer That's readers an unbeatable deal on a weekend getaway to the world's first survival and outdoor adventure experience park operated by the Discovery Channel.
The trip, running from September 9-10, will offer participants the chance to choose from five different types of exciting courses...
1. Hiking: Hiking + Survival Course
2. Net Climbing: Challenge Course
3. Rock Climbing: Climbing Wall
4. Rappelling: Abseiling Course
5. Zipline Gliding: Ziplining Tour
You can bring the whole family (or gang) along for an action-packed weekend escape back into nature.
Participants will be able to take advantage of the park's top-level outdoor facilities, learn from a professional international team of coaches and more. Located in the heart of Moganshan in Zhejiang, Discovery Adventures is the perfect recreational exploration and extreme sport destination that offers visitors the chance to go beyond the limits with exciting challenges aplenty. They provide a range of equipment and facilities as well as courses for all ages and levels of experience.
Take a look at this video from Discovery Adventures to get a sneak peek of what's in store for the trip:
And if all that wasn’t enough, admission, accomodation and meals are thrown in for good measure. Take a look at the hotels you'll be staying in:
Book the trip package now for the low price of RMB1,680*, which includes:
• Round trip bus ticket from Shanghai to Discovery Adventures Moganshan Park (meeting point TBD)
• Accomodation at a nearby B&B** and meals (two lunches and one dinner: local cuisine and BBQ)
• Admission to the park (including five courses: Hiking + Survival Course, Challenge Course, Climbing Wall, Abseiling Course and Ziplining Tour)
Or book these special deals for groups:
• Two-person package: RMB2,580 (two adults, transportation not included)
• Family package: RMB2,980 (two adults and one child, transportation not included; child must be taller than 130cm, weigh above 35kg and be at least seven years old)
But hurry, spots are limited!
You can book right here or scan the QR code below. Or for more information, contact Jessie at 8023 2199 x 2806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (hours: M-F, 9am-6pm).
* Participants who arrange their own transportation can purchase the package for RMB1,580.
** The package includes accomodation in a double room. Solo travelers who wish to book their own single room will be charged an extra RMB300.
This offer is available to both foreign and local citizens. Children must be over 130 centimeters tall and weigh at least 35kg in order to sign up; children under the age of seven will not be permitted to join the trip.