Date: November 8-10
* Walk on the glass walk!
* Cross a unique wooden bridge (best place for a picture!)
* Hike gorgeous 19 peaks for amazing views
* See tea terraces and waterfalls
* See azalea flower blossom on the way
* Make new friends and cheers at bonfire party!
Did you know there is place with Yangshuo-like scenery just near Shanghai? Come and experience it yourself! Tea terraces, mountains and waterfalls! You will be amazed! Explore remote area of Zhejiang province and witness original countryside lifestyle that still remains there! Here is your unique chance to walk on the breathtaking glass walk! It is azalea flower blossom season - see the beautiful pink and red flowers!
Destination: Xinchang county, Zhejiang - well known as "the eyes of East China" for it mountains of unique shape, waterfalls and brooks.
Hiking level: beginner to medium
Type: trail and stairs
Elevation: 500 m
Price: 799 rmb