Vast and varied, China is a unique and beautiful country. It is also one of mystery. Home to 50 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, beyond the largest cities and major tourist destinations, little information is available to the traveler in English.
Explore China changes all that, offering detailed information on historical sites, scenic nature spots, local delicacies to savor, activities to partake in as well as information on transportation links and recommendations on places to stay.
Produced by our qualified team of well-traveled China-based writers, we’ve also utilized our network of local experts, including writers, artists, bloggers and travel service providers. They've given us some insider’s tips on uncovering some hidden gems that most tourists wouldn’t know about.
As such, Explore China isn’t just about hitting the most popular and hottest tourist spots in town. It is also a guide on how to explore these places through the eyes of experienced travelers and locals. Neither a backpackers' or luxury guide, Explore China is relevant to everyone, from expats and Chinese currently living in China, to those visiting from other countries.
The beautiful 200 page perfect bound book contains:
• Historical and geographical facts and points of significance
• Where to stay, eat and drink, with must try dishes and local delicacies
• Transportation information, airports, railway and road connections
• Tips on shopping, and local products worth looking out for
• UNESCO World Heritage Sites and Sacred Mountains
• China’s 55 ethnic minorities and their culture
• Chinese characters and pinyin to facilitate travel and communication
• Must have apps, and how to set up a phone and digital payment methods
Explore China is split up into four sections...
East of the Sun
Climbing China’s tallest building in Shanghai and strolling through Suzhou’s famous classical gardens.
Wild, Wild West
Visiting the cutest pandas in Chengdu and eating your way through Yunnan.
Learning Cantonese on the busy streets of Guangzhou and vacationing in Sanya’s seaside paradise.
The Great White North
Getting lost in Beijing’s Forbidden City and skiing down the snowy slopes of Changbaishan.
Click here to purchase Explore China for the early bird price of just RMB99 (Retail price RMB168). Promotion runs through July 31.