We are delighted to announce that the That's 2017 National Hospitality Awards will be held on July 14 at the brand new W Shanghai – The Bund.
Over the course of the evening, some 200 leading industry figures from across China – from renowned property owners and prominent hoteliers, to hospitality gurus and key media – will gather to see 25 awards presented over 10 categories, representing the very best the country has to offer.
Think you know of a deserving nominee? Submissions are now open. Please send the following over for our panel of judges' consideration.
1. Full English name of the hotel
2. Hotel Logo
3. Category you would like to be nominated in
4. Website address
5. The reason you believe they deserved to be nominated, 100 words or less
6. Picture of the Hotel
7. In the case of specific awards, a corresponding picture – e.g. Hotel spa, Hotel view, Hotel swimming pool etc.
Here are the categories in full...
1. New Hotels
• New Hotel of the Year
• The Most Highly Anticipated Hotel Opening of the Year
2. Luxury Hotels
• Luxury Hotel of the Year
• Luxury Serviced Apartment of the year
3. Business Hotels
• MICE Hotel of the Year
• Business Hotel of the Year
• Outstanding Residence for Business Travelers
4. Family-friendly Hotels
• Family-friendly Hotel of the Year
• Family-friendly Serviced Apartment of the Year
5. Art-themed Hotels
• Art Hotel of the Year
• Boutique Hotel of the Year
• Outstanding Hotel Design
6. Landmark Hotels
• Landmark Hotel of the Year
• Most Influential Hotel Brand
7. Resort Hotels
• Getaway Hotel of the Year
• Urban Resort Hotel of the Year
• Island Resort Hotel of the Year
• Bed & Breakfast Resort of the Year
8. Themes and Features Hotels
• Historic Hotel of the Year
• Zen-themed Hotel of the Year
• Outstanding City View
9. Outstanding Hotel Facilities & Services
• Outstanding Service
• Outstanding Hotel Spa
• Outstanding Hotel Swimming Pool
10. Most Influential Hotel Company
Please send all the materials to email@example.com – deadline for submissions with supporting materials is May 25. Voting will run from June 1-30.