It’s officially fall. You know what that means, right? The opposite of spring, you say? The onset of your seasonal affective disorder? The yearly, chilling reminder of your own mortality?
No, it means new menus!
Fall and spring are the seasons of change, and in the restaurant world, both seasons mean the same thing: new menus. Because there are so many dishes and deals this month, and I want you to know about them all because I care about you, I’m temporarily abandoning the guiding hand of my pithy narration and listing them in bullet points. Reader, this is for your own good. Sexy new menus are as follows:
• Mosto is 9 years old now, and has unveiled a sultry new look and menu to celebrate,
• Jing Yaa Tang has slick new a la carte options, and we’ve never felt so excited about peas,
• The Georg’s new fall menu is simple and perfect, like everything they do there,
• Xian at EAST Beijing is offering hot deals on hot wings,
• Country Kitchen at Rosewood Beijing is churning out high-end renditions of Shaanxi food starting October 12…
• …and downstairs, Rosewood’s Bistrot B has a bangin’ brunch, with more high-end French food than you could ever eat (that is a challenge),
• Arrow Factory has a host of new menu items,
As always, there’s way more happening than I have room for. You can check out our full events listings right here – but you know that already, right?